Spa Winter Specials
With much appreciation, we thank you for your patronage, loyalty and support.
Warmest wishes for the Holiday Season, with a Merry Christmas and all the best for the New Year ahead!
Let us take the stress off of holiday gift giving. Why not give the gift of relaxation to your loved ones, and as a bonus, receive one for yourself too! This holiday season, Spa at the Pier is giving you the opportunity to do just that.
***If you purchase a gift certificate for $200 or more, you will receive a Complimentary Manicure Session. This unique promotion is valid only through the month of December, 2012.
If you are planning for a total holiday makeover, we can help bring out he new, fabulous you at our salon! We offer hair styling, facials, manicures, pedicures, massage, reflexology and many other services to get you ready for your holiday parties.
Our Spa gift packages incorporate our most popular services and treatments, and are designed to make gift giving easy. Choose any individual service, series of treatments, Spa packages or dollar amount and we will be happy to customize a Gift Certificate to your specific preferences.
*** Create your own package and get 10% OFF the original price. Take advantage of our best prices of the year.
Our Winter Package
“Get in the Christmas Mood”
- Ultimate lifting facial massage (30 min.)
- Festive colours manicure/pedicure set
“Winter Classic Retreat”
- 30 minute relaxing massage treatment
- Manicure/pedicure session
- Eyebrow shaping
“Pamper Me, Please”
- Mesotherapy session with collagen application
- Manicure/pedicure treatment
- Paraffin hands treatment
- 60 minutes relaxing full body massage
*Needleless Mesotherapy, a new treatment we are offering starting fall, is the solution!
Needleless Mesotherapy is a natural alternative to strong chemical peels. In order to improve skin condition issues like acne marks, pigmentation, or aging, we have to mineralize the skin. By combining the 2 components in Green Marine Powder and Active Complex Gel we deliver a mineral solution, which works like a natural needle. It provides plumping solution into the skin and enables the body to push out foreign substances – detoxifying and regenerating the skin.
Needleless Mesotherapy works as a nine-step treatment:
1) Triple exfoliation with revitalizing AHA face lotion – which detoxifies, polishes, and brings energy to the skin.
2) The Needleless Mesotherapy Treatment is a transferring system providing essential nutrients to the skin.
3) The Myrtle Mask – a velvety, non-greasy mask to give an immediate cooling, soothing sensation.
4) An anti-aging massage with hot towel application.
5) Expression Lines Serum – this 100% vegetable-based extract trains the facial muscles to be firmer (much like Botox), however, it does not paralyze them. This makes the skin smoother and visibly younger.
6) A caviar collagen mask hydrates and plumps skin. It is made of 98% natural collagen.
7) A seaweed mask regenerates the skin while cooling and soothing.
8 ) Repeat step 5 to further induce plumpness in the skin.
9) Application of a soothing cream that is selected based on your individual skin type.
*September is the perfect time to start a Microdermabrasion Treatment.
Microdermabrasion is a treatment in which small grains and flakes are used to buff away the outermost layer of skin, leaving it smooth and refreshed. It is more commonly referred to nowadays as an “instant facelift”, and is an alternative to Botox, which is more invasive and needs recovery time.
A series of sessions are recommended with a microdermabrasion treatment, depending on your skin type and condition. Our aesthetician will be able to determine your skin’s exact needs.
*Massage therapy (relaxing, sport injuries, lymphatic drainage, and pregnancy massage)
Most company benefit plans cover massage therapy.
Check our website regularly to keep up to date with our current promotions!